Already, PC giant Dell’s new Windows Phone 7-powered smartphone Venue Pro reportedly has a WiFi glitch. According to the company, a firmware glitch is the culprit behind the connectivity issue faced by some users. Dell, have confimed in the blog that the issue that was reported in blogs like Boy Genius Report and Ubergizmo is indeed genuine.
HTC Windows 7 handsets have also been reported as experiencing problems with WiFi, atlhough HTC has remained strangely quiet on the front, for now.
- Windows Phone 7 mobiles from Dell and HTC suffer Wi-Fi glitch (infoworld.com)
- Dell Venue Pro WiFi Issues Real, Can Access the Matrix (slashgear.com)
- Dell confirms Venue Pro Wi-Fi issues [TNW Mobile] (thenextweb.com)
- Dell admits WiFi problem with Venue Pro (intomobile.com)
- Windows Phone 7 owners reportedly experiencing Wi-Fi issues [The Next Web Gadgets] (thenextweb.com)
- Wi-Fi Issues With Dell Venue Pro Confirmed; Dell Says It’s Not Hardware (devicemag.com)
- Windows Phone 7 bug prevents secure Wi-Fi on Venue Pro, HD7 (electronista.com)
- Dell Venue Pro Already Seeing Some WiFi Issues? (slashgear.com)
- Dell Cops to Venue Pro WiFi Defect, Exchanges Start 11/19 (pocketnow.com)
- Dell confirms Venue Pro’s Wi-Fi bug (electronista.com)