MINNEAPOLIS, Sept 09, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ — In just the first six months of this year, AT&T invested nearly $40 million in its wireless network to continue improving customer service in Minnesota.
AT&T is the world’s largest communication company in terms of revenue ($123 billion in 2009). They provide services to 85m customers in the USA and have a presence in virtually every country in the world (220 currently). In terms of WiFi they provide over 125,000 WiFi hotspots around the world. They even provide the wireless networking services on 140 cruise ships!
The fact this sizable investment was just in the US State of Minnesota shows just how much money the company is investing in wireless networks. This can only be a good thing.
Related articles by Zemanta
- AT&T updates myWireless Mobile app (macworld.com)
- AT&T Updates MyWireless Mobile App (pcworld.com)
- AT&T Invests More Than $35 Million in Indiana in Its Wireless Network (prnewswire.com)
- AT&T Launches A $799 Satellite Smartphone (conceivablytech.com)
- AT&T Investing Lots In Network Upgrades, But Where? (sfist.com)
- AT&T Says LTE Roll-Out Coming Mid-2011 (informationweek.com)
- AT&T to Be Placed on Standard & Poor’s Rating Services Watch List (eon.businesswire.com)